New Plans south Delhi

• Thread starter Thread starter aniket1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 15,375
nobody replied to my question :(
Zzzz

please tell me who to contact regarding these plans/connection. customer care? or any other person?
and are these plans truly unlimited? or do they have fups
i live in khnapur area .

also can you guys ping these servers?
119.81.50.32:25200 ( singapore server )
103.10.199.10:25501 ( hong kong server )
93.186.205.150:10000 ( german server )

these are bf4 servers. please ping them .i want to know the pings that you guys are getting..

Really tired of my tata condom broadband 999 ping shit all the time.

how in the world do i get this connection ?

i called them . mailed them . applied on their site. but nothing seems to work . they just dont give a f**k .

any suggestions ? :/

Took them a couple of days id say about 4 but they dint charge me a single extra penny for it maybe beacuse i asked them to this before signing up . As for the ip i don't think thats its static but i dont have packet drops so can't compain …
On an average during the day i get anything from 250kb/sec and upwards and at night its 520kb/s and up

So i found out about ned hathway plans for south delhi
1Mbps download day and 2mbps night unlimited no FUP @ 700rs
2Mbps download day and 4Mbps night unlimted no FUP @ 1100rs
i took the 2mbps plan will tell how it goes ..
i had a chat with the guy to fix the login problem .. :) so no login required now .. :)
Plz tell about login problem and its solution

I have applied for hathway broadband today in noida after a nightmare expr. with MTNL 3G prepaid (speed 49 kbps downloading idm max.). same plan 2mbps + 4mbps @ 3600 qtr. Can someone post the SS of IDM download in day time. i want to know howz the speed and also the ping. Is this plan good for playingo nline games???

Back