New Recharge Dhamaka Offer by Videocon d2h

But, in the long run, i wud again say u shud stick with ur DTH. It does save on ur STB & installation costs. Plus when u buy yearly packs with them, ultimately u do benefit from it!I just have this 1 complaint that if the customer is committing to ur service for such long periods, with the maximum pack, then u shud be in a position to assure him that new channels wud be added without any extra cost.

I just now got Platinum HD activated. But that guy said "Ur request will be completed by 26th September 9:30 AM"!!That means i will not be able to see the channels on Sunday. Which also means, that it goes to next weekend! :(

jaymin, you didn't purchased the annual pack online??and also the activation is instantaneous across the dth's. if the pack is activated,then instantly one can view the channels. i had once bought an add-on channel online for dish tv,in seconds it was available on tv.

at the time of buying the new connection,there was a offer of rs 400 cashback. which they credited in 3 weeks,after writing a mail. then suddenly in 2 days,those rs 400 vanished into thin air. now again have to write the mail.so more the reason,not to opt for any quarterly,half-yearly or yearly offers. coz then you have to constantly login to check the balance now and then and another headache to keep counting the remaining balance after x days

jaymin, you didn't purchased the annual pack online??

and also the activation is instantaneous across the dth's. if the pack is activated,then instantly one can view the channels. i had once bought an add-on channel online for dish tv,in seconds it was available on tv.

No, it wasnt bought online. It was bought from a dealer. And about activation, the CC guy told that any Add-on gets activated instantly. But a package change takes time. now we have to believe in this for 1 reason.
That reason is: I am going from a smaller pack to a higher pack. That means its more profitable for them. But still, they say that it will take time, so there wud be some technicalities involved, due to which they arent able to execute something favorable for themselves!

at the time of buying the new connection,there was a offer of rs 400 cashback. which they credited in 3 weeks,after writing a mail. then suddenly in 2 days,those rs 400 vanished into thin air. now again have to write the mail.

so more the reason,not to opt for any quarterly,half-yearly or yearly offers. coz then you have to constantly login to check the balance now and then and another headache to keep counting the remaining balance after x days

About this.......i think u can do 1 simple thing - use their sms service to check ur balance. So u have OFFICIAL RECORD from their end, with U. The moment u find the balance is different, u can lodge ur complaint.

Each time i buy an addon or remove it, or change my pack, all i do is have 1 sms from them to have the revised expiry date. Thereafter, i keep it checking once every month. And when i do that, i just have to match the Due Dates. Why bother about the balances, when they are simplifying it for me?

No, it wasnt bought online. It was bought from a dealer. And about activation, the CC guy told that any Add-on gets activated instantly. But a package change takes time. now we have to believe in this for 1 reason.
That reason is: I am going from a smaller pack to a higher pack. That means its more profitable for them. But still, they say that it will take time, so there wud be some technicalities involved, due to which they arent able to execute something favorable for themselves!

Thats a bad thing. It should be activated instantly.

We have to live with it sadly.......thats the DTH player specific drawback!And just as i was typing this out, i was reminded to check it once........its ACTIVATED!! So now, even i am getting 12 HD channels together!Btw, that reminded me another thing - this Active D2h HD Music is in HD World Add-on, and i WAS STILL GETTING IT!! :O

Yep!!And whats this.......Wimbledon repeat telecast in 3D?? How many of u people have tried watching 3D with glasses, without having 3D TV?I just want to know that if we invest in glasses, can we watch it or not? Coz i am able to see the dual stream video, as can be seen in a regular 3D TV, without glasses.

Back