New Tamil channel ☺

I am watching the test transmission on insat 2e for the last two months. may be belongs to some political party

Kalaingar TV owned by Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M Karunanidhi's family,

Mega TV of senior Congress leader and former Union minister K V Thangabalu

Congress MLA Vasanthakumar's Vasanth TV (in progress).

Already, the main opposition AIADMK has Jaya TV named after its leader Jayalalithaa

Makkal TV mouthpiece of the PMK and its founder Ramadoss

Sun Tv also group of Maran family

Its FTA... may become a part of DD Direct and would be available both on Tata Sky and DishTV!

Just now called Mega TV office now.They said they ll launch th Channel on 19th November. morning 6asked abt availability on TATA(Sky., they said they are in talks with both dth :thumbsup::thumbsup:. tomorrow they asked me to call. i ll call and inform

^Oh good...but what about Makkal TV, Is it available now? Heard they are going to show some classic Iranian movies.

I think Makkal, win, tamilan channels are FTA.Why these channelare not able to view in TatSky ?What about Dish?. Are they given any one of channels above.they telecast some usefull programmes

I think Makkal, win, tamilan channels are FTA.

Why these channelare not able to view in TatSky ?

What about Dish?. Are they given any one of channels above.

they telecast some usefull programmes
Win Tv is there because of DD Direct+

already existing Raj tv itself is not added in Tata Sky..then how new Tamil Channel?:wall: even ss music they r not adding.Ts is not interested to add tamil as they do with hindi like adding bindas ndtv goodtimes and now 9x etc...bcos they cant gain money if they add tamil channels but like hindi channels they can add it to life style pack and thereby cheat money from customers..:hysterical:

Back