New Tamil channel ☺

Just Now called the Mega TV office. They said they themselves dont know abt whn mega tv will be available on Tata Sky. :wall::wall::wall:

More than Win TV, Mega TV, Vasanth TV or Tamilan TV, TSky needs SS Music very badly. Its a quality music channel with English, Tamil and other language music. This was one channel I missed a lot when I was in Chennai last week for Deepavali. Got sick because of the boring VJs of Sun Music. Most of the left out channels belong to political parties. I believe only Win TV is apolitical one. It has only couple good shows, I would say even a Bangalore local cable channel (C Bangalore or KSL Nice) is better than Win TV because they show new tamil movies(illegally ofcourse). It doesn't make sense for TSky or Dish TV at the moment for including these channels. They are certainly not going to address the mass like Bindass or 9X or NDTV Imagine. Lets not hope for it and I can tell you they are not going to be that good as well to watch. We need to press for SS Music and may be Raj TV channels in TSky. If TSky gets these channels including Vissa TV, TSky will be better positioned in the South.

Back