new year gift frm tatasky to u all

rishabh sethi

ISP
sify
there are two gift frm Tata Sky to u all is that good news first two channel is coming next month that is inx news and ndtv imagine :yahoo: secondly 60 more channel will come next year after when airtel, reliance dth will come then will can get foreign channels and some private fm or satellite radio(music choice) also and some good channeland bad news and second news is that cost will be more channel on demand will come like fr eg Lifestyle gold pack, sports gold pack etc and active sports will not come as it will come only if u activate sports gold pack:(:wall: and also pvr will also come and tatasky will buy or hire more transponders so that there promise of 200 channel will be true

Thanks for giving such great news.Last time you gave us information.Then we made a blunder by showing disbelief in you.:wall:

there are two gift frm Tata Sky to u all is that good news first two channel is coming next month that is inx news and ndtv imagine :yahoo: secondly 60 more channel will come next year after when airtel, reliance dth will come then will can get foreign channels and some private fm or satellite radio(music choice) also and some good channeland bad news and second news is that cost will be more channel on demand will come like fr eg Lifestyle gold pack, sports gold pack etc and active sports will not come as it will come only if u activate sports gold pack:(:wall:

hey where do you get this info from..
anyway im not showing disbelief...

there are two gift frm Tata Sky to u all is that good news first two channel is coming next month that is inx news and ndtv imagine :yahoo: secondly 60 more channel will come next year after when airtel, reliance dth will come then will can get foreign channels and some private fm or satellite radio(music choice) also and some good channeland bad news and second news is that cost will be more channel on demand will come like fr eg Lifestyle gold pack, sports gold pack etc and active sports will not come as it will come only if u activate sports gold pack:(:wall:

Its really a good news my friend :yahoo:and you tell me where did you get all these information. I hope you are not vikram Khaushik.

Hey Rishab, Pls tell us from where do u get these info's, it wud be good if u can post the link if u have any of the news item.

Well it's a great news.I think this fact is 50% right and wrong. NewsX and NDTV Imagine may be added but 60 channels are impossible without extra Transponder becaus eit already carry more than 140 channels and active services. So it's impossible to add 60 Channels.

Well it's a great news.

I think this fact is 50% right and wrong. NewsX and NDTV Imagine may be added but 60 channels are impossible without extra Transponder becaus eit already carry more than 140 channels and active services. So it's impossible to add 60 Channels.
TS has not committed till now anything on this but i am sure and they also know & would be thinking about the future that if they wanted to 60 channels in the future they need to hire new tranponsders. I think by this time they will have a road map on this issue:thumbsup:

Well it's a great news.

I think this fact is 50% right and wrong. NewsX and NDTV Imagine may be added but 60 channels are impossible without extra Transponder becaus eit already carry more than 140 channels and active services. So it's impossible to add 60 Channels.

TS has rented all the 12 transponders in Insat 4A. How can they expand without switching over to another satellite in the same location? I still think, changing over to mpeg4 as a the solution.

TS has rented all the 12 transponders in Insat 4A. How can they expand without switching over to another satellite in the same location? I still think, changing over to mpeg4 as a the solution.
But is very costy one and they have to change 1.5 Million conection.

But is very costy one and they have to change 1.5 Million conection.
1. May be cheaper than hiring additional transponders.
2. May allow subscribers to purchase their own STBs.
3. Subsidise purchase or allow renting.
4. Sun direct is heavily sbsidising mpeg4 STBs.
5. Bulk price of China made STBs cost less than $50; about Rs. 2000.

Renting transponders in different satellites may result in more problems.

Back