No Denomination Now for Online Recharge

• Thread starter Thread starter s_parkhi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 7,138
Now if you opt for Online Recharge using Credit Card or Net Banking, you are not bound for pre defined denominations as it was the case earlier. Now you can recharge for any amount between Rs. 200 and Rs. 30,000. And you can get a discount as per the following slabs:

Recharge Amount Bonus

Rs. 200 - Rs. 1499 No Bonus
Rs. 1500 - Rs. 2499 6%
Rs. 2500 - Rs. 4999 8%
Rs. 5000 - Rs. 30,000 10%

Sorry to say but there is no Bonus anymore as I have learnt the hard way... I recharged for Rs 3000 and no bonus...have asked the CC through website but no reply yet...:cry:

:wall:

Finally got a response from TS CC and it says

"We would like to inform you that effective from 30/04/2008, the bonus amount applicable on recharges has been discontinued"

OMG so for long time TS has stopped the bonus for the recharges........i was not aware of those since i was under annual super saver pack........

OMG so for long time TS has stopped the bonus for the recharges........i was not aware of those since i was under annual super saver pack........
So was me buddy....in fact my last recharge was for 5000 before this....very sad:cry:

So from now on if i have any clarifications i need to put the query in TS+ section........

So from now on if i have any clarifications i need to put the query in TS+ section........

First go thru the TS+ section ...its already quite informative.....by the time you finish it there will be hardly anything to be clarified :)

Cheers

Hey I am selling Rs.300 top-ups for Rs.250 so if anyone interested contact me at [email protected]

First why are you doing that
Secondly, this is not the place for marketing your products...go into the appropriate section

Back