Nokia Lumia 520

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 7,321
Lol! But that is again not new. Many celebrities are caught using products of rival brands they endorse for. And to be honest, in a meanwhile, Nokia deserved this. Now if they come up with slim, elegant high end lumia phone with hopefully having instagram app on it, I am sure Priyanka Chopra won't mind using it!

well. Nokia has excellent products now. and i am not sure why instagram has to be used for sharing photos. you get a square photo much lower in quality than what the camera on the phone is capable of. but then, these are celebrities who likes to use popular channels where their fanboys can follow them around and comment on how awesome they are and so on.

chromaniac said:
but then, these are celebrities who likes to use popular channels where their fanboys can follow them around and comment on how awesome they are and so on.
This.

Lumia 520 Country variant 1030.6409.1314.1002 Coming soon So finally the Amber update is due, possibly in a week!

Lumia 520 was not going to get Glance screen. But what about other features like FM Radio, Call+SMS filter?

No features at all.
Same as was pre amber.
Funny thing is update does not display "Amber" in about section, and when i check for new updates, there are none!

Back