Nokia Lumia 900

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 7,550
We still don't have confirmation on specs, but if the rumors hold, we're looking at a 4.3-inch WVGA display, 512MB of RAM, and 8-megapixel camera, all running Windows Phone 7.5 Mango.

NYT confirms Nokia Lumia 900, headed to AT&T | The Verge

----------

Nokia Lumia 900 coming to AT&T, further details expected on Monday -- Engadget

As for rumored specifications, there's a 4.3-inch WVGA capacitive touchpanel, half a gig of RAM, Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango) and an 8-megapixel shooter.

Nokia Lumia 900 LTE Windows Phone, exclusive for AT&T | The Verge

Nokia's latest and greatest handset includes a 1.4GHz CPU, 512MB RAM, an 8-megapixel Carl Zeiss f2.2/28mm rear camera, and a 4.3-inch AMOLED display — an improvement over the Lumia 800 screen. Nokia has also added a 1-megapixel front-facing camera with an f2.4 lens, to enable video conferencing with the built-in Tango application. The most important advancement here is the introduction of LTE support on AT&T, a new offering for Windows Phone users.

it's an LTE model so i think unlikely. Nokia might however launch a variant of this device.

That is for sure :) and maybe N9 too.. N9 Not officially but its available on a website. Looking forward to buy N9 though i think it would be better to wait for upcoming WP devices by Nokia.

N9 might be launched 6-7-8 months from now on when it would be totally irrelevant just like N900 which was launched too late and too expensive.

Cant wait that much and as u said it would be too late for sure. I am happy with whatever N9 has to offer even with limited things. :)Lumia 900 is not bad at all too. Microsoft windows 8 beta coming in feb, then windows 7 sp2, maybe tabs. Lets see what Nokia has to offer. Heard about a new nokia N8 with belle too.

Back