Nokia Siemens C2110 modem problem

• Thread starter Thread starter codebuddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 18,302

codebuddy

ISP
DataOne
Hi, I am new to this forum and this is my first post. I have a problem with my Nokia Siemens C2110 ADSL modem. The LEDs on the modem is blinking always. I turned on the modem while the PC is off and the phone line disconnected, then all the LEDs turn on, which should not happen as only the power LED (the red one) should be on and all others off until I connect the LAN cable. And if I connect the LAN cable and turn on th PC, the phone line still disconnected, then all the three LEDs (except the power LED) begins blinking continuously. I tried resetting the modem but it didn't solve.I can ping 192.168.1.1 but cannot open it through IE or Opera. So I cannot access the modem settings. Is there any way to solve the problem like flashing the firmware or is my modem out-of-order:(.I tried the modem on laptop too there also is this problem.

I have had the same problem when i upgraded my router{Siemens C2110} firmware. It worked good for some days and after that it simply refused to work any more. I ran to the local exchange immidately and contacted the SDO he send me to the JTO where he checked the modem and confirmed that it is out of order. Then SDO asked me to write an application for modem replacement and my modem was replaced by the new one. The whole process taken only 20 Minutes. So rush to your nearest BSNL office and get your modem replaced.:thumbsup:

Back