Nokia Tune Dubstep Edition: The new Nokia Tune!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2,746
my collegue just said Kya hai ye???

----------

[TABLE="width: 0"]
[TR="bgcolor: transparent"]
[TD="class: dsq-header-avatar, bgcolor: initial"]http://disqus.com/guest/0d55a5796d03d8ef8ded7cfa6f421691/[/TD]
[TD="class: dsq-comment-header-meta, bgcolor: initial"]Sigh 3 hours ago
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Does Nokia headhunt for the dumbest marketing people? Or do they find their way to Nokia thanks to pheromones secreted by Elop.

This one is really impressive fail. Surely going to be on MBA textbooks for years to come.

Actually first 7 seconds is good but then rest puts ur own HEAD in to vibration mode :DThis reminds of "Bing Goes Internet" Jingle!![post]334311[/post][post]334341[/post]This Nokia tune is even worse!

Oh !!! So, finally this guy won the contest. He was leading in votes and was expected. Finally something new for Nokia . :)

^^ You like it!! You look excited! :DI wonder how he got more votes?!It looks like rivals of Nokia did mass voting. May be even judges were appointed by rivals!

No Man, I listened to Top 10 Voted Tunes some 10-15 days back and didn't found anyone better than the original one. Bt this one is atleast better than the others :D

who uses Nokia any more than the lowest of low ? ?

Thank you. I just realised where I stand.

Very very very bad tune, very irritating indeed.I think Nokia should stick with previous tune :D

Back