Nokia WP7 Models and Specs leaked (Rumored)

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2,598
Oh No! Its better to have Nokia section alive :)But it would be confusing about where to post for Nokia WP7 phones, in Nokia section or Windows Phone section.Also how is Samsung, HTC phone section managed? as they run on multiple OS like Android, WP7, Bada (Samsung).So I though its better to have subsection under brands, like we have for DTH - Tata Sky > TATASKY+TATASKY > TATASKY HD... etc

i think i have been posting devices in sections related to their mobile platforms. blackberry, Apple and Nokia were different because they catered to their own mobile platforms. i can convert the nokia section to symbian and nokia's wp devices can be posted in the wp section... i can of course have android/windowsphone sections in LG/samsung/htc forums but that would make the structure even more complicated. :P i can have company categories inside mobile platform forums but that too causes a similar problem :o

Ok. It would rather be simple if "Nokia India" section is turned into "Nokia Symbian" section. So all Nokia WP7 threads can go to Windows Phone section.Please move this thread to Windows Phone section :)

Back