Non-delivery of TataSky+ Set-top box

• Thread starter Thread starter akganguli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,644

akganguli

ISP
BSNL
On Monday, 8 Nov 2010, I made a booking for Tata Sky+. The charges of Rs.5,999/- were deducted from my account on that date. I was informed that the delivery would take place within four working days.On Friday 12 Nov evening (around 6:45 pm) I telephoned to the TataSky helpline. Since four working days were over, I requested to register a "Delayed delivery" complaint. I was told that someone would contact me over telephone.Since there was no telephone contact, I made a Service Request (SR1311100433813) from "mytatasky" in this regard on Saturday, 13 Nov 2010. This SR is STILL open.On Monday 15 Nov (one week after the initial booking and payment) I again placed a call to the TataSky helpline at 9:50 am. The person who received the call passed the call to his team leader, who heard everything and told me that someone would contact me "within 24 hours". No one contacted so far.On Tuesday 16 Nov I sent an email stating all these details to "[email protected]", and got the auto response docket no. 1-8291097341 of 16.11.2010. So far, no action has been taken, either by way of email or telephone call.On Thursday 18 Nov, I again placed a call to the TataSky helpline. The person who received the call told me that delivery would take place "within 24 hours".On Friday, 19 Nov I lodged my complaint with the Nodal Officer as per the TataSky grievance procedure and got an Auto-Response registering my complaint as 1-8326753346. Till date, there has been no response or action in this matter.What is the best way to proceed further in this matter?

Since they have already debited the amount from your account and not provided you the service, you can send them a legal notice via the consumer court. Don't worry, it is neither complicated nor costly. You have a valid case in your hand where the service has not been provided after the money for the same has been collected. As proofs, do not forget to include all those reference numbers and emails you sent / received.

Back