Watching DD Direct on Tatasky Set top Box

• Thread starter Thread starter jamesdsz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 71,030
Instead of sharing the information you guys are indulging into irrelevent discussion.....behave like grown up kids!!!....anyways... "what is the status if the Digicomp (Tata Sky) is deactivated or the subscription is overdue? - Is it still possible to watch DD Direct+ channels on TATASKY?" Please check and revert...

If you know the answer tell it, don't insult others, you might be knowing everything , That doesn't mean you can comment on other members. Please stop commenting on others. And more over there was no kind of provocation for you to post the way you did.

You need to read properly what i have said.I had answered that there itself.But you did not see it as you think everything said against Tata Sky is provoking for you and few others. Instead understand that it is fact, you people just know about tatasky so always speak and dance about its greatness, but if u go beyond that then you will understand what the real scenario of DTH and Satellite is. Get out of the well and see the world of DTH outside other than tatasky.

Instead of sharing the information you guys are indulging into irrelevent discussion.....behave like grown up kids!!!....anyways...

"what is the status if the Digicomp (TATASKY) is deactivated or the subscription is overdue? - Is it still possible to watch DD Direct+ channels on TATASKY?"

Please check and revert...

It will become dead box once it is deactivated.you cant use it anymore for free channels also.

You need to read properly what i have said.I had answered that there itself.But you did not see it as you think everything said against Tata Sky is provoking for you and few others. Instead understand that it is fact, you people just know about tatasky so always speak and dance about its greatness, but if u go beyond that then you will understand what the real scenario of DTH and Satellite is. Get out of the well and see the world of DTH outside other than tatasky.

It will become dead box once it is deactivated.you cant use it anymore for free channels also.
WHO wants to see me world_of_dth :rofl::rofl::rofl::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I dont want to get into any issue with you, Keep ur advice to yourself. your reply for this will be ignored.

WHO wants to see me world_of_dth :rofl::rofl::rofl::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

sundth_guy wants everyone to see you as if you are a :rofl: :hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical: I expected this from most members who support Tata Sky or praise tatasky dumbly here who only know about Tatasky nothing else.

FYI. Diseqc Switch is used to connected 2 or more LNBs to one STB. In simple it is used to add more satellites. Only if your STB supports it. Rightnow Dishtv and Tatasky software does not allow this:wall:

Tatasky rules :thumbsup: Tatasky quality is the greatest. TS stb is best in the world. So we don't need to learn anything about Diseqc etc.,. You should know if I get signal even during heavy rain it is because of Tatasky's greateness and not because of ISRO's powerful satellite. Tatasky Rocks :thumbsup: If we cannot add other satellites easily in this stb it is just because we don't need to as TS itself providing all the quality channels :mad:

Tata Sky rules :thumbsup: Tatasky quality is the greatest. TS stb is best in the world. So we don't need to learn anything about Diseqc etc.,. You should know if I get signal even during heavy rain it is because of Tatasky's greateness and not because of ISRO's powerful satellite. Tatasky Rocks :thumbsup: If we cannot add other satellites easily in this stb it is just because we don't need to as TS itself providing all the quality channels :mad:

:hysterical: great thinking by you people. If u get signal during rain it is due to tatasky:whistle:. what a pity on you guys who dont credit the actual satellite provider that is ISRO .dont know if it is ignorance or blindness :hysterical:

:thumbsup::hysterical:

:hysterical: great thinking by you people. If u get signal during rain it is due to Tata Sky:whistle:. what a pity on you guys who dont credit the actual satellite provider that is ISRO .dont know if it is ignorance or blindness :hysterical:

You don't know about Tatasky. So you are talking like this. Without Tatasky there won't be a satellite at 83 degrees East.

I dont want to get into any issue with you, Keep ur advice to yourself. your reply for this will be ignored.

He didn't reply you, so you cannot ignore :( By replying you have showed that you are not ignoring him. You are rather provoking him to post more.

Hey Guy I am able to watch DD Direct channel on Tata Sky Set top Box. All I have done is install new dish antennae with a new LNB. For watching DD Direct channel all I need to do is remove the cable of TataSky Dish and put the another Cable from the other Dish. The setting is easy. Go in the organizer and enter the frequency of the channel and you can View the channel from DD Direct like B4U Music, ETC, Music India, 9XM and international like DW TV etc plus some of the sound Indian channel available on DD Direct. You don’t have to remove the TataSky Card from the Set Top Box. But there is only one catch that every time u needs to change the cable for switching from TataSky to DD Direct. The Total Cost for Dish and LBN Come to around 200 to 300 Rupee.

by using Equdisc switch you need not remove cable up to four LNB you can connect in single switch , if you use tree networl even you can use 16 LNb using 5 switch

Bharathidasan K

Back