dd direct on dish tv st top box???

• Thread starter Thread starter abc7887
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 24,463
hello friends .. my dish tv subscription came to its end ,
all the programmes including the dd fta channels are stopped and only instructed me continously to contact cc but i dont want to recharge it ..
now my request is ... is any body converted the dish tv stb zenega model cd-1004s... to view dd dth fta channels with min amount ..
i am in chennai .. if yes pls help ..

Dude Try this... Remove your Dish TV smart card from STB and then try a scan

Hi I was also Tata Sky user! I have also opted out of tata sky. I am using my same stb i.e. tata's stb, which is Humax. I tried to get dd direct on this stb and got sucess. You can try the following.First to rotate your dish to 93.5 degree that is insat 4b, in order to get the dd direct,I have also noticed that alike tata sky, dish tv has also locked their stb from the satellite signal. so if you can shift from NSS to INSAT 4B then it will be unlocked to add channels from dd. Once you are shifted then you can try to add channels by providing frequencies as told on satcodx3. Try and let us know!

hello friends .. my dish tv subscription came to its end ,
all the programmes including the dd fta channels are stopped and only instructed me continously to contact cc but i dont want to recharge it ..
now my request is ... is any body converted the dish tv stb zenega model cd-1004s... to view dd dth fta channels with min amount ..
i am in chennai .. if yes pls help ..
we can get the dd channels without any alteration of stbs.
open menu and go to settings.
set the lnb hi freq as 13700
switch of the stb.
now you unplug the lnb connection in stb and slightly joint it to stb.
again switchon stb and go to channel search.
searching after the 50 dd channels (before dishtv frequencies) remove the lnb quickly. after complete the search save it.
edit the home transponder by using password (7531) set as 00000.
finally you switch off and on the stb.
you get all the dd channels.
remember stb stanby off mode only you switch on (this methode only zenega 1004s model stbs only)

we can get the dd channels without any alteration of stbs.
open menu and go to settings.
set the lnb hi freq as 13700
switch of the stb.
now you unplug the lnb connection in stb and slightly joint it to stb.
again switchon stb and go to channel search.
searching after the 50 dd channels (before dishtv frequencies) remove the lnb quickly. after complete the search save it.
edit the home transponder by using password (7531) set as 00000.
finally you switch off and on the stb.
you get all the dd channels.
remember stb stanby off mode only you switch on (this methode only zenega 1004s model stbs only)

thanx chinraa for ur valueble reply ..
but now stb itself blocked by dish ..not able to do any thing
once switching ON the STB , with in some seconds CONTACT DISH information came ..
any thing possible ?

Hi

I was also Tata Sky user! I have also opted out of tata sky. I am using my same stb i.e. tata's stb, which is Humax. I tried to get dd direct on this stb and got sucess.

You can try the following.
First to rotate your dish to 93.5 degree that is insat 4b, in order to get the dd direct,I have also noticed that alike tata sky, dish tv has also locked their stb from the satellite signal. so if you can shift from NSS to INSAT 4B then it will be unlocked to add channels from dd.

Once you are shifted then you can try to add channels by providing frequencies as told on satcodx3.

Try and let us know!

thanx friend ..
already i tried dish stb with sun dth antenna .. but it indicates .. "no connection with dish ..check " only.

you can use by changing some s/w or H/w modifications. my cousin is receving dd direct plus by making s/w changes. u should not try to access NSS satelite

velu .. is ur cousins dish subscription period is still available and active ?

after switched on the stb suddenly press the menu button two three times or until get the setting menu. (within a seconds)

thanx chinraa for ur valueble reply ..
but now stb itself blocked by dish ..not able to do any thing
once switching ON the STB , with in some seconds CONTACT DISH information came ..
any thing possible ?
after switched on the stb suddenly press the menu button two three times or until get the setting menu. (within a seconds)

friend .. i tried that manner also .. even in that menu stb automatically changed to ... contact cc ..:wall::wall::wall:

Back