Not Able to access few websites

• Thread starter Thread starter Akash Deep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,694

Akash Deep

Hello folks,I'm using Huawei UMG 1831, got it today only after reading many reviews here.I have connected it using BSNL 2G SIM and getting around 35 kb/s download speed. Earlier I used to connect with Nokia 6233 and selecting UMTS mode. I used to get fair speeds as compared to GSM mode. Then I got to know if I use it in DATA CARD, I may getter better speed and can also free my phone for other use.Now, the problem is as soon as I received the Data Card, I installed it, created profile, selected WCDMA mode. I was able to access all the websites..But now I'm not able to connect to many of them. Like - Gmail , speedtest and even facebook :frown:I didn't face any problem like this before when I used to connect via phone.Please help as I don't want my 3000 bucks should go in vain. I'm waiting for the techies to respond as I'm naive in technical stuff. Regards,Akash

WCDMA mode is not GOOD. Try HSDPA+ or HSPA+ or UMTS mode. There is little BSNL server problem which caused temporary network congestion. But it is solved (at least in my case).Try changing the SIM (new BSNL 2G sim). But it may be blocked after some to access 3G network. So get a 3G connection.

Back