not getting router settings for UTSTAR 300R2U ADSL2+ router

mann_2008_69

Lucky
ISP
Dataone 500C+
hi friends, i have utstar 300r2u ADSL2+ router. i got it on feb 2008. my dynamic ip address always stars from 117.x.x.x and i connect through dial up. i am not able to get any settings page of router on IE, Firefox etc.i tried 192.168.0.1, 192.168.1.1, 192.168.0.1/main.html and 192.168.1.1/home.html.i also tried the unique ip address which is assigned to my router, but it asks for password and admin is not working as username and password.i read in other posts that all others are getting settings page.why i don't get any settings page.the thing i am getting is that the page can't be displayed.is there anyother way to access the settings page please help me.i am trying to access the settings page from 4 months.anyone also facing the same problem.please help me to solve this problem

Hi, It may be that ur password has been changed before you bought/got it. There are some UTSTARs that use the paswword psw for the admin login; try that. Else you may need to reset the modem. There is a small pin hole for the reset switch, which may do the trick. Your modem documentation will detail it. Do download/note the settings before you reset as all changes/account settings will go once the modem is reset. Cheers.....

Back