Not Logged in... still able to access.

• Thread starter Thread starter Kronos
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,323

Kronos

ISP
Beam
Hi, I've got Beam Telecom. As you know, you have to login onto beam portal to access Internet. But today When I checked my portal, it showed that I was not logged in. But still, I was able to download and access sites. In fact I registered on this Wonderful site and created this site without being logged in. Now my question is: Will the stats be counted in my account if I download without being logged in? I have a 30gb fup. So, few free gbs always come in handy. ;)-Kronos.

i think it will be counted in the usage! :) (BTW i connect to beam via 24hour online client....so am not sure ..)but am on that Bmax 1000 plan...and i already downloaded 40GB+...stll am getting 10mbps speed! :D

I had FUP reset issue..
I called the Customer care and they asked me to logout and login again... and voila it worked!! now back to 10mbps speed...
I think the reset happens on 2nd of every month... because I tried logoff and login ... on 1st and it didnot work....

Well... I had tried logging out and logging back in, in the morning, hadn't worked. And suddenly now, I tried it just after reading your post. It worked. Thanks. :)

I had FUP reset issue..
I called the Customer care and they asked me to logout and login again... and voila it worked!! now back to 10mbps speed...
I think the reset happens on 2nd of every month... because I tried logoff and login ... on 1st and it didnot work....

right, mine to got reset on 2nd midnight, after log off wait for 1 minute & log back in .

Back