Nothing phone (1)

• Thread starter Thread starter Tejas01
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 159
  • Views Views 13,372
So basically they are taking pre-orders for a phone whose specs and price are pretty much unknown. Amazing.

Probably the rumours and fuelled by the fact that the 778G is in a lot of 20k range phones. And other rumoured specs are not too extraordinary either. Maybe 40k itself would be pushing it.

I guess its just for the hype. If the rumoured specs are true - i don't see a demand for it at more than 50k.

The listing is placeholder. You will receive a code which will lower the price to Rs 2000 which will act as refundable security deposit. The current price high so that no one without the code buys it.

Don't know whether this hype will work in Indian market or not... Let's see. What about you guys? Are you planning to buy it? I've recently purchased 2 flagship Motorola devices so I won't. But even if I hadn't then I would have just purchased Motorola rather than this. Who even uses wireless charging 🤷‍♂️

In USA this phone costs 907$ (tax excluded). Let's just think about Indian pricing for a second...

Back