Once upon a time there was Hockey!

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 59
  • Views Views 31,864
I have even forgotten rules.I have played hockey only once in life! When I was like 9-10 year old. I think I havent seen hockey match since like 15years

Star News taking credit of publishing news of low reward amount and claiming their effect is making Hockey players rich now :D

I dont like all such team sports like football, basketball etc (maybe would watch some random match sometimes) ... In Football, I have seen only 2-3 World Cup matches & maybe 1-2 other matches in the past 10 years... :D

well hockey was very famous in Bollywood seemed every bad guy had one :D

When I was a kid, I thought hockey stick as a weapon kind of thing to beat someone . Later when grew up came to know that its a game thing :PAnd anyways in India Hockey Stick is used more for fights than playing :D

Jenny atleast looks better than Poonam Chopra. I say, just go nude. Why announce in advance. Need a surprise factor :D

Atleast what Jenny is doing makes alittle sense(actioning off her photos & donating the money to the players)... Poonam Pandey was doing it just for the publicity & it seemed to have worked as she got into akshay's show just coz of it... Another Marathi actress did the same thing but rather than announcing she did a nude shoot with body paint & then announced...

Back