OnePlus One

Did you have any issues on CM ?

I have just recently tested OPO after updating to CM12S, so that I can sell it to my relative.. The problems I am facing in OPO still now...

1] The irritating voice call quality in 2G mode with Call Recorder ON is still there (I know about disabling Noise cancelling mics, but it still will degrade voice call clarity again) which was marked as BLOCKING in bug-report right from CM11S days.. It means the bug needs immediate attention, but still in 12S, its NOT solved... (Luckily my relative doesn't needs call recorder)

[2] Sometimes in standby mode data was used from 3G instead of Wifi, even though I have "Keep WiFi always on during sleep" in advanced WiFi setting..

[3] They said touch screen issues are solved in last update (actually I don't have those issues first).. But rarely (once a day) the touch screen as a whole stops responding and restart is the only option...

Thank God, OP2 is NOT coming with cyanogen...

Loving the battery of OnePlus one.
2zdq4cm.png

BBJOrdx.png

CM12. Rooted. And yes, wifi on all the time. Its a new phone so I'm using it extensively, using apps and games but the battery just refuses to die! #impressed

Back