Packet Loss and Slow Speed Problems on Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter anshu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 933
  • Views Views 193,159
I am not able to connect to Airtel Broadband in noida. Is anyone else in Delhi / ncr facing this issue? I get no reaponse by ping on both the Airtel's dns 202.56.215.54 and 55. Tried pinging them from windows and linux.Posting from my idea gprs

Just called up Airtel, the rep told me that Airtel's all delhi/ncr region servers are down. There is no eta as of now but the rep told me that their tech team told them that they won't be able to fix this till tomorrow morning.Can any airtel user outside delhi/ncr ping those servers in my post above?

Airtel was down for me as well for the whole night (I think) - was working when I woke up (late) but the whole day it has been craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawling.... like maximum 1Mbps, but mostly hovering around 256Kbps (I am not even near hitting my FUP right now).

Got the issue rectified after 3 days.BTW,Something got goofed up in the Smartbytes and remaining quota for the month has been reset back to 75GB with 12 days remaining.( which should be close to 15GB for me). Already downloaded 15GB+ after this. Not sure how long it'll last and may end up with 256kbps for rest of the cycle

Back