• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 9,267

SVK

twitter.com/svknet
ISP
Jio Fiber, Airtel 5G
Pakistan match-fixing scandal: More trouble ahead
In fast-paced revelations, the focus in the Pakistan team match-fixing scandal has now shifted to allegations that Pakistani players fixed the first Test against England in the series just ended.Also, a latest video released by British tabloid The News of the World is perhaps the most shocking one yet. After the video where bookie Mazhar Majeed was seen putting 10,000 pounds into his jacket which was handed over by the News of the World reporter, in the new video Majeed is now seen taking off the jacket and handing it over to fast bowler Wahab Riaz, who puts it on.

Read more at: Pakistan match-fixing scandal: More trouble ahead

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

This could be lowest state of Pak's Cricket. And now it seems really difficult for them to come out of it soon.

So do you think, these people just approach Pakistani players?I dont think they will stick to just matches involvin Pakistan.I am sure, this goes on with other countries too. And this will be buried as fast as it can be.Within 2-3 weeks, it will be all settled.

Its strange that only Pak players get caught.Either it happens everywhere, but news doesn't comes out, or, only Pak players get involved in such things as they are desperate for income (remember they are not in I P L, & now there are no matches happening in Pak anymore)

IPL is there from just 2 yrs or so.. match fixing scandals are coming out from days of Kapil Dev/Azhar etc.And once a person is greedy, he wudnt see that "oh i am earning enough from I P L, now i wont get involved in fixing"... they will continue fixing matches.

Seems like Aamir is appealing against the ban !

Yaar nothing new with pakis .. they live and die in scandals.. who cares for them ..They spend most of their offtime in UK anyways.. so this time it will be in jail and not some hotel.. wht difference it will make to them :D

Back