Paytm News, Updates & Promos

it's insane that banks charge for online transactions. costing compared to processing cheques must be minimal.

Because people including me are not fans of exposing their bank account for digital transactions especially of very small amounts. Paytm added a buffer away from your bank account. Of course it also helps in reducing the number of transactions in bank statements. Kind of useful for people who have to dissect it for personal and business purposes for tax reasons. Plus upi too would not be free for long. Cash would and should remain the primary mode of transaction for such payments.
paytm is the worst. many times I wanted to check my passbook in their god awful app and many times It wouldnt load. mails to customer care are simply returned saying "reinstall the app and login again" fuck this app. for paytm to be considered a fully digital bank with no offline bank branches, it shpuld have close to 99% uptime

Experience the All-New Paytm App! – Paytm Blog

seems to be available on beta channel not stable.

We have personalised this section for you: you will now see relevant categories upfront based on your usage. The rest will be under the View All button below the second row. This will help you navigate your way faster on the home screen.

When you use any service which is inside, it will automatically be placed on the front when you need it the next time. You can make one-touch quick payments from your Home Screen under the Recent Payments section. It carries all recent payments you have made at stores & retail outlets or money you have paid to your friends.

much needed update. just when i no longer use this app.

Back