Pcmcia Card For Mt841 Smartax Modem

• Thread starter Thread starter armaan_99
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 7,106
I need a WCBG03H PCMCIA 802.11b/g Card Can you tell me where are you from? pl. guide me (Since last 30 dys I m trying to get this)I try to get it from BSNL & other hardware stores but not got the same. if anybody can help me out for the same.

It's been 5 1/2 years i started the search for PCMCIA card for that modem, well i got from BSNL local exchange that point of time after running from pillar to post..... After 5 1/2 years i dont think i have the same energy to do it all over again.

Modem is outdated, your search should end if you get in touch with the local BSNL JTO who handles broadband and understands in the first place what you looking for.

PS:- The PCMCIA card the local exchange gave me even after finding it after one week as they were not sure how much to charge me for only PCMCIA card.

Anyways Best of luck with your search.

It's been 5 1/2 years i started the search for PCMCIA card for that modem, well i got from BSNL local exchange that point of time after running from pillar to post..... After 5 1/2 years i dont think i have the same energy to do it all over again.

Modem is outdated, your search should end if you get in touch with the local BSNL JTO who handles broadband and understands in the first place what you looking for.

PS:- The PCMCIA card the local exchange gave me even after finding it after one week as they were not sure how much to charge me for only PCMCIA card.

Thanks for the reply.

----------

Thanks for the reply.

Do you have any other solution If the PCMCIA card will not be available? I mean, any other card can work instead ?? If yes, than pl. provide the details with the cost if possible as earliest. Thanks again for your reply...

I used to have the same modem with the card. I stopped using the modem couple of years back. search online you may. find some used ones being sold on ebay.

Back