Ping any domain works but not on browser for BSNL BB(with Beetel220x airtel supplied)

• Thread starter Thread starter mkrathi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 10,521
uninstall the ethernet adoptor and reboot the system and the ethernet driver would be automatically updated,then check for browsing

HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally managed to get it. The problem solved after I got my uid/pwd and entered it. But folks ..thanks a bunch!! your detail screenshort and setup instructions helped us a lot!!!!

@mkrathi >
Usage check : send an email to CC . It seems they are sending an email
giving a new ID and Password to check usage.Specially for new users.
UNQUOTE
1.please confirm you got New ID and password JUST to check your usage(Different to registration ID and PW for Dataone)
2. And the website where you check with your ID and PW ( new ?)
3. Whether DQUF works ? sunish.net | - Thinkings of a tinker who thinks he's a thinker
with new ID/PW
Thanks .

Well, it turned out to be a uid/password issue. Lesson learned when your modem diagnostics link shows all status GREEN and pinging to any domain works but content is not opened in brower its uid/pwd issue. I used a test uid/pwd taken from technician while installion and was trying with that intially. So it wasnt working.

Though quite frustated with dealing BSNL for uid/pwd I finally approached their higher up DE (External) at my local exchange and he resolved the issue in flat 2 mins by making few calls from his office and helped getting my credential details on spot. Big thanks to that gentleman (Mr. Gandhi) at Erragadda Exchange. AND BIG THANKS TO 'ESSBEBE' (forum member) who posted detailed screen shot which helped me in all configurations.

Overall I am very much satisfied with the speed of net.

@mkrathi >
Usage check : send an email to CC . It seems they are sending an email
giving a new ID and Password to check usage.Specially for new users.
UNQUOTE
1.please confirm you got New ID and password JUST to check your usage(Different to registration ID and PW for Dataone)
2. And the website where you check with your ID and PW ( new ?)
3. Whether DQUF works ? sunish.net | - Thinkings of a tinker who thinks he's a thinker
with new ID/PW
Thanks .

@mkrathi. Please post replies to queries regarding Usage check.Any external program like DQUF DUF.2.0 or DataFox ( for FireFox Browser)work to check usage. This info will help to modify the program/s used to check Dataone Usage by new users.

mr. Mkrathi please answer the question the dude above me has asked !!!:O

Back