Plan Migration

• Thread starter Thread starter willdavidson
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 4,032
yup i was, i was not aware that airtel has diff schemes at ur place also i din know that u were in chennai :) :)

Dear Williams,

I too live in Chennai, recently Airtel came up with a new plan called Power 699 plus
which has a 512 connect speed, it has free day usage of 1 GB,
this can be top-up for Rs.99 for free downloads from 9pm to 8 am.
I use to download at 60.KBs constantly, . for latest tariff card download
the link

http://airtelbroadband.in/

Dear uba687,Thanks for your post. I shall check out that plan. I want to ask you something : are you able to monitor if you're downloading within the 1 GB cap during day? In other words, how much do you finally pay per month for Broadband? "699+99(modem rent)+99(top-up for unlimited night)+taxes" or do you pay more for the extra GBs that you download (if you do so)? I t would be good to know from someone using this plan how Airtel charges for those extra MBs & GBs - as in, i know it's around 1.4 rupees per MB or so, but generally, how much does one finally end up paying if someone downloads most of the day? Anyone who has used this plan, pls. tell us your experiences.

i dont understand is that Airtel says Night means '11 pm to 8 am' = 9 hours | as opposed to '9 pm to 8 am' = 11 hours like Lucky said!!It means 9.00 - 11.00 p.m. (SPEED IS 35 - 40 KBPS + FREE TIME START) 11.00 - 8.00 A.M. (SPEED IS 60 - 63 KBPS + DO )

Lucky, i'm sorry i still dont get you completely. Let's try this my way:According to your post about that plan, am i right in understanding:1) The 'Free' time - '9 pm to 8 am' - means there's no cap on the 'download limit'.2) The actual 'double speed' starts from 11 pm to 8 am.If i'm right, how do you say you get the 'double speed'? R u again referring to the 'Free Offer for North Indian customers' and so you get it within the Rs.545/- that you said it costs or do you pay extra for that 'double speed'?Another way of putting it: R u getting 30-35 KBps during day for this plan & 60KBps during night for the Rs.545/- alone?

Back