Plan Not Changed Even Today.

t.m.sundaram

Hi guys i just called CO and he said it will be changed aftrenoon but its now evening and not changed yet.IS the portal updated immediately or later.IS there a place to book complaints.Is there anybody like me waiting for plan change.

if it is to be changed from 1st June then it is from midnight tonight (31st May)

I got changed too... How is the speed? is it the same or have they reduced it? I am getting very low speeds. I don't know whether this is a temporary congestion or ....??? Man, I am totally screwed up.Update: Speeds are okay... Getting around 30.5 kbps :) But I am experiencing downtimes more often for the past one week... I don't know why :huh: But hey hope I get the same speed continuosly... :)

Hi guys i applied for plan change on 23 may and waited that they will change on first june.But they have not changed it yet.what to do anybody help.Should i wait until july..

Your aforementioned fear is exactly what I was having till evening untill my plan was changed.The agony of waiting ONE more month..phew.

QUOTE(t.m.sundaram @ Jun 1 2006, 12:12 AM) [snapback]52822[/snapback]
Hi guys i applied for plan change on 23 may and waited that they will change on first june.But they have not changed it yet.what to do anybody help.Should i wait until july..
[/b]

It definitely must be changed for you now. Go to the portal and see your "service orders".I just aplied yesterday and I got it 31/05/2006 21.15hrs

QUOTE(gb_baran @ Jun 1 2006, 12:33 AM) [snapback]52825[/snapback]
It definitely must be changed for you now. Go to the portal and see your "service orders".I just aplied yesterday and I got it 31/05/2006 21.15hrs
[/b]
i checked it on all portals.

Current Service Plan -HOME500 : Speed -256 Kbps

Back