Planning oxy fryer aka airfryer

ISP
Literally you name any... i must have used it in last 18 years across India!
Hi guys,

So my mom n wife starts running behind my life everytime i eat smosa or anyother fried delicacies. Now i am planning to buy oxy/air fryer this dhanteras.

Request all you guys to share ideas comments and feedbacks about these fryers. My area of concerns:-
Taste?...very important for me.
Oil consumtion, this were i can convince my mom n wife.
Price......?

You still need to use a bit of oil. On the surface to get the crispness. Taste is of course quite different from deep fried. I never could get used to it. But some things do taste good when cooked in an air fryer. Pricing range from 8-10K for known brands. Though during sale, you might end up getting one for around Rs. 6K I guess?

If you can get used to the taste of air fried food, it could become a solid replacement for fried stuff. At my place, it is mostly used for frying moongfali and makhane these days as no one liked the taste of air fried pakodas.

Upvote 0
Oh .....so taste is nothing near to the actual deep fried taste? .....hmmm then i think it would be on no use to me.....as i am big time foodie.....and i literaly live for food....if it cannot taste same i will never preffer to eat...thnx for the first hand review....may be i have to find something else to convince ladies at home for me to have unlimited fry food eating pass....;)..... Men will always be men!

Upvote 0
I am pretty much the same and it's hard really. :D I now restrict myself to fried food once a week after getting diagnosed with Thyroid and Cholesterol problems :\

Upvote 0
;).....see i told you in last post,....men will always be men! ..... We all love this but something or the other pulls us back...poor we.

Upvote 0

Back