Please dont buy BIG TV!! Worst customer support

• Thread starter Thread starter Ironhide
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,454

Ironhide

ISP
Airtel
Hi All,I paid for the BIG TV set top box on 29 Aug and after a big wait... got it installed on 9th september.I thought this usually happens since lot of people are booking for it...Not even one and half week..Again came the BIG experience.My TV showed a black screen on 21 sep. I tried contacting the 24*7 customer care, but it didnt connect on sunday. I got the line only on monday. They didnt take the complaint and asked me to perform some steps like unplug n replug cords, reinsert smart card etc.I tried, but still got the same old BIG experience. Atleast they took a complaint on 24th sep.And BINGO the problem is still in solving state, which as per their rules should have been solved within 48 hours. The customer care reps always they escalate the problem to their higher officials n the prob will get solved tomo.Even i caught the local distributor guys and even after making more than 10 calls to them...they say they r busy with installations..I dont know whether this happens only in our place. So please friends consider this b4 u buy BIG TV. Regards,SenthilChennai.

Try to contact the vendor from whom you got the box, ask him to help, also try to contact the technician who activated your packs and did the setup at your home, try to see if they can help, send a mail and complain on the big tv website , with the complaint and docket no's, see what happens next ...:confused:

BIG TV has just recently been launched, so there are bound to be some teething problems. In couple of months things should settle down. After all BIG TV has big plans and thus they will want to keep their subscribers happy in this highly competitive DTH market.

Hi All,
I paid for the BIG TV set top box on 29 Aug and after a big wait... got it installed on 9th september.I thought this usually happens since lot of people are booking for it...Not even one and half week..Again came the BIG experience.My TV showed a black screen on 21 sep. I tried contacting the 24*7 customer care, but it didnt connect on sunday. I got the line only on monday. They didnt take the complaint and asked me to perform some steps like unplug n replug cords, reinsert smart card etc.I tried, but still got the same old BIG experience. Atleast they took a complaint on 24th sep.And BINGO the problem is still in solving state, which as per their rules should have been solved within 48 hours. The customer care reps always they escalate the problem to their higher officials n the prob will get solved tomo.Even i caught the local distributor guys and even after making more than 10 calls to them...they say they r busy with installations..I dont know whether this happens only in our place. So please friends consider this b4 u buy BIG TV.

Regards,
Senthil
Chennai.

Let's not avoid something because there is a problem. Let us find a solution. For the screen blacking out problem there is a solution discussed already in this forum. It had worked. We are not in this forum only to crib, but also to find a solution. Put the STB to standby, try the key combination. I guess this was the solution that worked earlier. I suggest you to go through that discussion before trying this out. :thumb:

Let's not avoid something because there is a problem. Let us find a solution. For the screen blacking out problem there is a solution discussed already in this forum. It had worked. We are not in this forum only to crib, but also to find a solution. Put the STB to standby, try the key combination. I guess this was the solution that worked earlier. I suggest you to go through that discussion before trying this out. :thumb:

The solution will work out for those who have box installed at homes, what about people who are waiting for over 10 days and installation is not happening, is there a solution or workaround for that also ... please share the same ,

Back