• Thread starter Thread starter shashankb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 977
ISP
▪️ BSNL Fiber
▪️ Jio 5G
▪️ AS139195-Seans Media
Hello guys , BSNL has sent a Bill of 1121 Rs for the newer 100Mbps-3300GB plan which has a billing of 100 for One time charges though the connection is 6 months old . Can anyone explain this cost ?

Note :- ONT Rental of 90Rs included with its GST

On which plan were you on previously? @shashankb

The Rs 100 is most likely the difference between your existing deposit and the new deposit.

Yep, so that makes perfect sense. Your previous deposit was Rs 699, and now for the Rs 799 plan you need to pay Rs 100 extra as deposit.

Is this deposit refundable ? If so will my previous plan's deposit be added to and refunded ?

Well I have seen on this forum people rarely getting Deposit Refunds from BSNL . I think I should forget that

Well, they charged you only the difference ie Rs 100. Your current deposit with BSNL would be Rs 799. If and when you disconnect your BSNL connection, you are definitely entitled to get the Rs 799 back. Actually getting the refund is another matter altogether. 😅

Well, they charged you only the difference ie Rs 100. Your current deposit with BSNL would be Rs 799. If and when you disconnect your BSNL connection, you are definitely entitled to get the Rs 799 back. Actually getting the refund is another matter altogether. 😅
Yeah Refund of deposit is quite hard. I have disconnected my landline in last year November and still I havent got my deposit :cry:

Back