Please share your field here

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 21,278
i would be asking for an appointment soon enough.

So 1 benefit has already been obtained??

Lets see how people use this section in days to come!

If i fail in my exams again, i think i wud be using it to ask questions....;)

Wow, so how long before you change your name to Dr_rajm11?
Well well, apparently my name wont contain any digits on certificate. but that title is just on horizon ( if horizon is about 6 yers from now ;) )
what about you ?what is that u can use to bestow your knowledge unto us ?? I ceratinely hope not "pot"pourri.. if u know what I mean (;);))

Well well, apparently my name wont contain any digits on certificate. but that title is just on horizon ( if horizon is about 6 yers from now ;) )
what about you ?what is that u can use to bestow your knowledge unto us ?? I ceratinely hope not "pot"pourri.. if u know what I mean (;);))

I am just a bum, a parasite, a wastrel, i would not even dare to post the details of wasted life here.

Was science student.Done BCAWorked in call center, now in promotion and events field but as a freelancer and a pirate :P

a person who rectifies things like fan,tube light and all useless stuff.........Electrical Engineer

@ sid....U seem to have tried quite a few things.@ Devx.....Theres shortage of people in that line in Metros. The job isnt "looked down upon". So u cant call it "Useless" stuff. Quite useful & decently earning task that!!

@ Devx.....

Theres shortage of people in that line in Metros. The job isnt "looked down upon". So u cant call it "Useless" stuff. Quite useful & decently earning task that!!

Yeah Electrical engineer's are in lot demand now. People have started to realize the importance of Core technological fields.

Back