Pls suggest an ISP for my requirements

• Thread starter Thread starter invertsleep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,542

invertsleep

ISP
Comcast
First of all, great forum that I stumbled onto and it is very helpful and informative. Thank you for any help that you can provide.My scenario: Working in States. Coming to India for vacation and to attend my brother and sis's wedding. Since I have to stay back in India for more than my allocated vacation, I would be needing to work from home. So I need a high speed and reliable broadband connection till end of December. I will be working in Chennai. Can I return the connection after two months?Let me list my requirements:1. Very high speed. (Minimum 2 MBPS connection)2. Reliability: If it dies while I am working, I am royally screwed.3. Ability to have a wireless router. If the ISP can provide the router, that would be great too.4. Will be working in Chennai.5. Will mostly be working through the night.6. Price is not an issue say even 4k/month is fine for those two months. But I need to cancel after two months.7. I might be using VOIP for calling US during that time. So VOIP like Vonage or Magicjack should work.Which ISP is best suited for my requirements?I tried to find the information online at Reliance, BSNL and Airtel website and many questions go unanswered, but I tried calling customer service of Reliance and Airtel and they are more interested in getting me into something rather than have a proper knowledge about my requirements.My parents tried to find some more info, but they got more confused at the end of the day. So please help me and guide me to the best possible option that might suit me.Thanks a ton..Invertsleep

Can someone help me on this issue. Pls. I would really appreciate it.Thanksinvertsleep

the only solution i can suggest is airtel 2mbps. provided they can provide service in your area.

Back