Want a new Card Which one fills my requirement?

• Thread starter Thread starter thapchi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 8,906
u can try docomo but i don't think the coverage is that good but might work ..

i have airtel,idea,mtnl,VF,tatadocomoout of all,idea seems to be best.next-vodafonenext-airtelnext tatadocomonext mtnl

popcorn you seem to have lot of cards there though i think mtnl is best of all (atleast I dont have any kind of problem with it, and already told that just getting a new card because my mobile is duel sim and wanted to try something else) then i guess i can follow your list

So i am going to buy a new idea card now :P

As I tried Airtel which is USELESS Because after 45 days from activating Do Not Disturb (actually 5th month now from purchase) still promotional calls services and SMS are coming aleast 5 per day.

And My brother use vodafone which i think is also useless as when I try to call him it says "Is number ki sabhi line wyast hai :P" even when he is sitting beside me This thing happend with two of my friends too.

Hence, I don't like Airtel and Vodafone

But i guess idea must be good as you people say so

And My brother use vodafone which i think is also useless as when I try to call him it says "Is number ki sabhi line wyast hai :P" even when he is sitting beside me This thing happend with two of my friends too.

Hence, I don't like Airtel and Vodafone

the problem which you mentioned "is number ki sabi line wyast hai:,i doubt its the problem of VF,its the problem of mtnl,even i have the same problem when i try to call someone during peak hours from my mtnl trump..

I can assure for VF is best in n/w coverage&no n/w congestion...:)

I have mtnl trum as well as Airtel also mtnl landline phone and every where same replay?"is number ki sabi line wyast hai" and Vodafone music of the guitar running behind? do you still think that it is MTNL's problem? and Airtel,MTNL both playing vodafone song :Pwell also there Customer Care is weird too a friend of mine had a china mobile XD and he and I called Customer Care of vodafonehe (my friend) told that my mobile is china made i want GPRS activated I have everything in my phone and he literally had every service of every company in mobile already in Just thing was GPRS was not activated by them sending message continuously for 3 daysAnd :P the costumer service boy who was talking to us (loudspeaker) did not get what my friend wanted to ask so he just started speaking weird things like " sir, if you want a new card please buy it, if you want service activated contact consumer care (?), If you want to do more (?) with your vodafone card you must visit our gallery and BLAH BLAH BLAH" and then my friend was trying to speak that i don't want it and all he actually was not listening he said "did you get it sir or should i repeat" my friend said "what?"He said "thank you for calling vodafone Good day!" BAM ?????????well from that day i think vodafone is most weird XD

the problem which you mentioned "is number ki sabi line wyast hai:,i doubt its the problem of VF,its the problem of mtnl,even i have the same problem when i try to call someone during peak hours from my mtnl trump..

I can assure for VF is best in n/w coverage&no n/w congestion...:)

sri is right. its problem of mtnl. I am currently using mtnl on my e5 and i know it happens only on mtnl and not on my other cards.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

now with mnp i will keep shifting operators every 3 months.

sri is right. its problem of mtnl. I am currently using mtnl on my e5 and i know it happens only on mtnl and not on my other cards.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

now with mnp i will keep shifting operators every 3 months.

Have 2 trump sims..will shift 1 to uninor,other will continue with mtnl,i am using basically due to low tariffs in international sms rates...

+1 popcorn & sri.MNTL has got on my nerves for the past few weeks especially after the launch of number portability. Nowadays a call barely lasts upto 3 minutes. And half of time I get the same annoying message "all lines in this route are busy". :madness:

If you 3 people can see I mentioned that this problem is not only on MTNL's card its as well as on Airtel And Only at the time of calling Vodafone with Vodafone music and same voice. and I am facing this from i guess my borther and 2 friends got the weird Vodafone card.

Trust me.

So never gonna try Vodafone at all even my 2 friends changed it to idea and trump

Well one more thing does Uninor have lifetime pay per second calling plan? or atleast for a year

Well one more thing does Uninor have lifetime pay per second calling plan? or atleast for a year

yup they do have..visit their outlet for more information...

Back