Poison in your toothpaste..??

• Thread starter Thread starter raman_286
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 67
  • Views Views 16,752
^ I have one molar which has a portion eroded at the base and it has become sensitive. Saw the ad of the new colgate pro sensitive (small pack comes for 70 something) and thought of trying it. It worked. This is the first time a product has delivered for me apart from medicines of course :p . Searched the net and found it works by depositing tiny particles in the small tubules. Tubule blocking its apparently called. 75% reduction in sensitivity atleast for me on that tooth.

try using a proper medical toothpaste like emoform. results are likely to be much better. you might not like the taste initially but eventually you get used to it. :)

i once used amway tooth paste , was insanely expensive like all amway product...............but i liked it very well at that time..after tube was empty , i used my regular toothpaste and guess what..................................my regular toothpaste tasted like rat shit............even after brushing with it, i felt like i had not brushed my teeth...................i think amway toothpaste was made to be addictive:suspicion:

and i thought amway products were supposed to be cheap because they are a single brand manufacturing shit load of products and are more like rebranded oem products. :| and yes, toothpaste can be addictive. once you develop a taste for a particular brand, it is not easy to switch to something else. and i get the same feeling when i use regular toothpaste after using medical ones. it does not feel like you have brushed even after brushing properly!

amway is a shit company.............very highly priced............how do u think they give moneyback to the members??????

well the taste of the new Pro sensitive colgate is similar to pepsodent., so much so I thought first they are selling me pepsodent repackaged in to a smaller tube with insane amount of money. :DOftopic: Remembered an old movie made by that national film institute or something, it was a silent movie. A murderer injects poison in the victims toothpaste. Next morning the victim is killed as soon as he brushes.

amway is a shit company.............very highly priced............how do u think they give moneyback to the members??????

ah so they operate similarly to how oriflame operates!

its called money power man.................this medical condition of gaining huge power and money is making elite do all kinds of wrong things.......................i think you also know about junk food being addictive..............they use chemicals which create desire for you to eat these macdonalds and dominos ............again and again. addictive.

----------

and still i like dominos and macdonald's maharaja mac:Confuzzled: