Poison in your toothpaste..??

• Thread starter Thread starter raman_286
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 67
  • Views Views 16,752
Even air we breath is poisonous, water is poisonous... Forget about other things. Only mantra for living happily is ...live happily. :D

My family use Colgate Sensitive. Tell me is it poisonous??

Colgate is the most widely used toothpaste in the world.

TS had quoted rajeev dixit in the post. This guy was a diehard swadeshi and used everything herbal/natural.

Then also he died of a heart attack in his 40's.

bottomline is when you are destined nothing can prevent it

^ don't agree. Most people use it doesn't mean you should use it too, you can try alternative which are not harmful or less harmful at least. There is very good chance that dixit was killed because he was anti multinational, nobody even talked about his death in media :thumbdown::confused:

Well I have never used it in my life and now tooth are sensitive........... So i have to use sensitivity paste recommended by doc :(

i have been using medicinal toothpaste for years now. do not like the consumer brands. too sweet.

shuffle between different brands... emoform, sensodent etc. etc. currently using a new product. do not remember the name. works nicely.

https://imgur.com/056o9rI

i do not see what would be wrong with that. it is just a toothpaste. nothing that you consume. i have very sensitive teeth. if i start using regular toothpaste on a daily basis, it would make me go nuts whenever i drink something cold.

We use Dant Kanti of Baba Ramdev.....freshens up ur breath, sugar free. Very decently priced too.