Pollution Problem in Delhi NCR

odd even delayed as ngt ruled that no exemptions should be given to two wheelers, women and vips.
delhi government is using the safety of women excuse to cancel odd even. would challenge the ruling on monday.

I work at Chandni Chowk, Delhi.... the centre point Fawaara Chowk/ BMD Chowk is surrounded by rubbles/ trash/ junk etc. Specially Saturdays & Mondays are now becoming nightmares

I would blame MCD & NGT most.... for the Pollution mess in Delhi.

MCD has turned whole of Delhi in to a pile of garbage...... moreover after election loss to AAP..... all the footpaths and pavements, metro enterance and else where, is flooded with hawkers which are regulated by MCD and DP...... in retaliation to election loss to make life of every Delhite more miserable.....

Taking MCD/ BJP out of Delhi will most of the issues Delhi faces.

Harsh Vardhan contrasted the pollution choking large swathes of north India, including the capital, with the 1984 gas leak in Bhopal that killed at least 25,000 people and remains the world's worst industrial disaster.

Bhopal, he argued was "an emergency situation where you have to panic and you have to see what you have to do," he said in an interview published on the CNN-18 news channel website on Tuesday.

'Don't panic' says Indian minister as smog crisis deepens

Source

i guess this is a good move. though limiting it to delhi or a few other cities alone is just plain lazy.

Last edited:

Back