Porting back to Airtel

LordSpymaster

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
ISP
Jiofiber 150 Mbps
Ex: Airtel vFiber 24 Mbps
So after a year and a half on Vodafone, I'm going back to Airtel cause of better network and 3G speeds. My number is actually in my mother's name so I wanted to ask that is it possible for me to port and get the number registered in my name? It's an old number I took when I was I school. Now want to transfer it in my own name.

I was able to transfer dad's number from brother's name to my name during the porting process from Reliance CDMA to Vodafone GSM.

Airtel delays porting requestnot even process for who left airtel & coming back. Recent personal experience ... Registering to new name won't be a problem ...

You would have to pay the new connection charges based on my experience. Vodafone charged me 250 rupees because the ownership of the number was changing.

Airtel delays porting request\not even process for who left airtel & coming back. Recent personal experience ...
That's some attitude ..:angry:

Paying the charges is no problem, it's just I don't want any hassles for my mother over the years. It'll be practical to have it in my name.... I'll visit the office in Galleria and inquire.

You can get ownership changed to your name and then get your number ported to Airtel.
You will need to visit Vodafone store once

If u get ownership transferred right now then i'm afraid(not sure of) that u need to wait another 3 months to port out. I think the better idea is to port out and transfer the ownership.

Decided to port first and ownership change later. Went to the Galleria office, they said :postpaid karva lo, prepaid ka system down h. I'll go to the other office in Sahara Mall in a few days

Back