• Thread starter Thread starter fordac
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 3,528

fordac

Regular
ISP
AIRTEL
Hey guys please post your comments on the new packages.

Well if you ask me the previous addon packages were good compared to the new one. :whistle:

Also i am totally confused :S in choosing the correct addon which suits me.

My dream Package should contain

Movie Pack
1. HBO
2. Star Movies
3. Zee Studio
4. Zee Cafe
5. Sony PIX

Kids Channel
1. Cartoon Network
2. Disney
3. Jetix
4. Animax
5. Nick

Informative
1. Discovery
2. Animal Planet
3. NGC
4. History

Entertainment
1. AXN
2. Star World

Music
1. MTV
2. Channel [V]

Sports
1. Ten Sports
2. ESPN
3. Star Sports
4. Star Cricket

I like the music pack of MTV and V-channel for Rs 10/-Tensports is priced ast Rs 15 now and that is good.Other than that not much impressive.For South Jumbo pack, it says Basic pack needs to be active.Does it mean I need to Pay 300 + 75 for basic pack, 375 is definitely on the higher side w/o sports.I would like a pack for Rs 300/- with sportsTamil Basic + CNBC + NDTV(s) + Star Movies + SET Max + HBO + Pogo + ESPN/Star + Ten sports = Rs. 300/-

I like the music pack of MTV and V-channel for Rs 10/-
Tensports is priced ast Rs 15 now and that is good.

Other than that not much impressive.

For South Jumbo pack, it says Basic pack needs to be active.
Does it mean I need to Pay 300 + 75 for basic pack, 375 is definitely on the higher side w/o sports.

I would like a pack for Rs 300/- with sports
Tamil Basic + CNBC + NDTV(s) + Star Movies + SET Max + HBO + Pogo + ESPN/Star + Ten sports = Rs. 300/-

Regarding the south jumbo pack i too have the same doubt and opinion. Also in the south jumbo pack cost is too much as it doesn't even contain Ten Sports.

Not happy with the new packages. where is new channel in tamil.. headlines Today is missing.. so sad.. The packages are costly too.. except music channel:@:@:@

They didnot add Jetix channel also on the South Jumbo Pack

News package cost reduced to 27 for 4 channels (CNN IBN, Times Now, CNBC & CNN) and also they are removed CNBC awaz and CNN added. Ten sports Reduced from 20 to 15 If ESS cost Rs.40Neo Rs.30 So monthly expense for south peoples for loving sports and news75+27+15+40+30=187/month. Great news for SD viewers.

the SD is not reducing costs of channels it is giving 6 channels for 80RS isnt it costly and + tax

the SD is not reducing costs of channels it is giving 6 channels for 80RS isnt it costly and + tax

dude they are not subsidising the content so you cant expect to get the channels more cheaper.

Guys i am using both TS and SD, as for i understand SD is too costly with limited channels in south jumbo pack.
In Tata Sky

S Jumbo : 310 For 129 Channels
Life Style : 45
ESPN Pack : 40
Neo : 30
Ten Sports : 15

Total 440 Rs/Month

Draw Back : Limited Number Of Tamil Channels.
Advantage : Limited add-on but covers everything except few air FTA Channels.

In Sun Direct

S Jumbo : 300 For 32 Channels
ESPN Pack : 40
Neo : 30
Ten Sports : 15
Music : 10 For MTV Since it’s not avail in South Jumbo
Regional : 75

Total : 470 Rs/Month

Draw Back : Includes all the channels but it’s very costly.
Still some important Tamil music channels are missing like IsaiAruvi, JayaMax because of politics
Advantage : More add-on’s avail to choose.

Back