Private Internet Access Updates

16th July 2018 - Upcoming Changes (Live Chat, Less Censorship, More Access) - News / Announcements - PIA Support Portal

On August 1st, 2018, we will be enabling live chat from within the Customer Control Panel. This pilot program will focus on our current customers, with the aim of expanding our range of support. For this reason, Live Chat will only be available to customers from within the Customer Control Panel (link available here) from 9:00am to 6:00 pm MST, Monday to Friday. The initial pilot program will last until September 1st.

Additionally, as some customers have noticed, we are currently deploying a number of changes to our infrastructure to address censorship and access issues. This stream of changes are aimed to improve access, connectivity, security and privacy with online services and countries that block VPN traffic or throttle it to the point of uselessness.

The aim of of these projects is to ensure our customers’ digital identity is protected at all times. This means being able to work with all sites, services and countries that are typically hostile to VPNs, instead of needing to disconnect from the VPN, which in turn exposes your digital identity and compromises your security. At Private Internet Access, it is our mission to protect your privacy online in any situation, from checking your email to watching your favorite movies online, because we believe you have a right to privacy, and we fight every day to protect it

they are increasing price. significantly.

MonthlyUSD 9.99
One YearUSD 71.88
Two YearUSD 83.76

Running a special offer right now. USD 99 for three years.

These plans now have a ten device limit. I am not sure if I should prepay for three years coz these prices are not really jaw dropping compared to competing services.

If anyone is interested in sharing the USD 99 plan, do ping me. I usually have requirement for 3 devices at max.

Back