Problem - After switching on or off the fan my net gets disconnected

• Thread starter Thread starter rpawaskar2
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2,700

rpawaskar2

ISP
mtnl
i am mtnl triband user and u will not belive that when i switch off or swithch on the my homes tube or fans my net gets disconnected i dont know why this is happining can any one tell me how to solve the problem i know its strange problem but it is happ. with me help me.......

your wiring is faulty... get it checked from electrician...

this happens with my dialup. if i connect net using dialup modem and some1 switches off/on fan/tubelight, it wud disconnect line immediately.i also noticed that when talking on phone some1 switches on/off fan tubelight i wud hear 'tuduk or click' sound.i guess this must be not because of faulty wiring but because of concealed wiring where tel line and electric line pass over each other and cause disturbance.

oh ok so i need to get that checked. i had called electrician 3-4yrs back but he said everything is fine its MTNL's wiring fault. and after that i went for cable ISP so modem was rarely used so didnt care much abt the problem.

really amusing..but ur wiring seems to be faulty

Have you tried switching the fan/tubelight on or off using internet ? I read somewhere it was possible to control the home appliances using the internet. ;)

one of my friends has that thing in usa. when they go out in winter and house really gets cold, it takes time, after turning on heater, for house to get warm. so he has this system. using his mobile he switches on heater when its abt 30-45mins to reach home, so when they reach home, the house is warm and they dont freeze.

yes, there are may appliances which can be operated just by sending an sms or sending a command through the internet.

Back