Problems being faced through Mobile Number Portability

• Thread starter Thread starter zeo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 34,257
Welcome to Reliance Communications

How do I join Reliance with the same number? “Port-in” to Reliance is simple:

* From your existing mobile number please send a Port-Out request to your current operator by typing “ < Port > < mobile number >”

Do I have to type < > Also ???? (I dont think so but Im getting very frustrated @ R-CDMA port out !!)

no need to put

why don't you call the Nodal officer ??

:: Reliance IndiaMobile - Postpaid ::

It will save ur time :)

I tried to call 011-30332655 but no is not reachable..Reliance really rocks :@:@:@

suddenly the biding of mtnl premium numbers have increase. people are there to spend upto 40000 on good numbers after mnp

I ported my airtel no. to rgsm this Jan.But till now no service like *777#,*123# & *367# are working on it.No recharge is possible on my this ported no & indoor coverage is also very bad.I had complained a lot of times regarding this,but no action by them.So i will again port this no. to my old network airtel by next month after completing the 3 months.I had made a very big mistake to choose rgsm.

TRAI has taken a number of steps to bring down porting rejections. This include a direction to all service providers simplifying format of ‘Unique Porting Code’ to minimise errors in the process of placing Mobile Number Portability (MNP) request to the recipient operator so as to minimise the MNP rejections, minister of state for communications and IT Milind Deora informed the Lok Sabha

TRAI has issued notices to telcos for MNP norms violation &mdash; moneylife.in — Readability

And these are the culprits :

India's telecom regulator issued show-cause notices to Bharti Airtel Ltd. (532454.BY), Idea Cellular Ltd. (532822.BY) and Reliance Communications Ltd. (532712.BY) after it found these companies violated rules by rejecting customers' requests to change service providers, the telecom minister said Wednesday.The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India has also issued notices to Vodafone India Ltd. and Loop Telecom Pvt. Ltd., Kapil Sibal told lawmakers in the lower house of parliament.

India Asks 5 Telecom Firms Reasons For Rejecting Number-Portability Requests - WSJ.com

Back