PUBG is not working on BSNL FTTH

• Thread starter Thread starter NikhilS
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3,280
i also have same issue. Use protonVPN or expressVPN app and connect to mumbai server and then play pubg. it will solve this issue temporary.
I am playing pubg using this method from 5 days.

Last edited:
@Nikhil Sharma u can download 1.1.1.1 app from playstore and use it can solve all ur Issue.but if u are playing with friends no problem. if go for a solo match then u can use this app until u enter the lobby and switch it off. since it matches players from other countries.

This issue is there since the beginning of this year. I have to use Jio 4G to play. Sometimes it starts but pings are high, like ~300ms. Happens on both 59 and 117 IP series.

There are multiple issues with BSNL, Reddit becomes so slow, like a few kbps. Sometimes facebook app becomes slow and doesn’t load properly while it works fine on other connections. Many sites fail to open that work fine on other ISPs. BSNL has become trash since the start of this year. DL Speeds are not even half of plan speeds, and go even low during peak hours. Attaching a speedtest result that I did just now (100Mbps plan)
IMG_1226.webp

Bsnl seems to have stopped responding on Twitter these days... at least my tweets are being ignored

Back