• Thread starter Thread starter appus
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 3,401

appus

The Real
ISP
BSNL Broadband -Home 500C
I've been posting in the forum saying BSNL is charging some or other charges in postpaid bill. Either it is calls between Jodi numbers are charged, or some disconnection fees or charging higher call rates.

Last month, i had paid the bill on time, and still they disconnected both Numbers saying they havent received the payment. Later sending all the statements, i got it connected back after a day. I was so disturbed as i had to call my friend @ 12AM for his bday.

So, this month, i saw a bill of 400 as reconnection fees. I couldnt understand as maximum it can come is 200 for two numbers (100 each). Finally called up the AO and she said, she will call me back. She never called me back.. and finally, filed complaints thru Grievance Redress Mechanism in Government . Never expected anything..

on 26th, I got a bill with AOs signature saying 450RS waived. I was surprised to see her response. I didnt even remember about the filed petition.

Yesterday i got a mail from the PG officer including AO's message

To me

Dear customer,

At the outset, we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Received your complaint and the following details are forwarded for your kind information..

PG Section, Mobile Services, Bangalore-01

To AO
Sir,

Find herewith the attachement for n/a and compliance please. Please do not delay as this is a PG case. As per DGM NSS instructions, the problem must be attended and compliance to be given within 6 Hours, otherwise this will be escalated to GM/CGM.
PG Section, Mobile Services, Bangalore-01

AO to PG officer
Respected sir,
It may please be seen the services were disconnected on June 5th and July 29 and reconnected on June 6th and July 30th respectively. If service is disconnected reconnection charges of Rs. 100/- +tax is leviable as per BSNL HQ orders. In the above case the reconnection charges for two disconnection to both parent and add on is charged. However the charges are waived as a special case, due delay in updation of June 08 payment.All details are sent by speed post on 25/08/2008.The credit to of Rs. 449/-(including tax) is in credit in your account.
With regards,

AO(CC)
Eventhough what she has written is incorrect (they have charged another 200 in last month bill), she atleast did something immediate !!

Note that 6 hrs !! and she replied even with in an hour !!!

Our govt system works atleast in this case !! Never expected

wow, letters are also bit professionally written. that kind of suprised me!

ya even i raised a complaint abt WPC and never expected a reply.But they reverted thru Regsitered post after 1 month

Back