QCI values of Airtel postpaid and prepaid?

• Thread starter Thread starter minuteman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 5,091

minuteman

I Eat Internet
ISP
Airtel Xstream Fiber
BSNL FTTH
Airtel 4g
Jio 4g
Anyone please post the QCI value of Airtel postpaid and prepaid from network signal guru to check whether they actually give preference to postpaid users when connected to LTE internet. So I can decide whether to switch to postpaid

Yes, they are indeed giving preference to postpaid customers as my wifi has both postpaid and prepaid. The speed on prepaid always under 10Mbps and on postpaid 50 to 60Mbps at the same location.

Yes, they are indeed giving preference to postpaid customers as my wifi has both postpaid and prepaid. The speed on prepaid always under 10Mbps and on postpaid 50 to 60Mbps at the same location.

Sorry for getting off track. Could you please tell me what kind of wifi device that you use supporting LTE SIM / Modem?

Could it be due to the SIM1-SIM2 fiasco which came to light after 4G was launched in India where it was discovered that data speeds on SIM1 are always better than SIM2? Have you tried checking the speeds on postpaid and prepaid by interchanging the SIM slots?

Tested in both sim slots, and I have prepaid airtel. Running side by side speed test shows day and night difference.

Are you sure you're talking about LTE, I don't know what that has to do with Wi-Fi and 10 Mbps vs 50 Mbps is alot of difference.

Brother, being network engineer I'm 100% sure that I am talking about LTE, and in my family actually 2 postpaid connection and both have better speeds then prepaid all the time. Will upload video on YouTube once I go home and post link here.

Back