• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,687

ajuravi007

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
I have created this thread to discuss on the queries, issues and problems......With my TS+ i mostly record english movies...........99% of the time when a movie is gets recorded.........i check manually whether the full stuff of the movie got recorded properly and i check this by fast forwarding the movie.........but in this week i have faced a issue with the movies i have recorded........thats is 3-4 days back when i played the recorded movie.......it just played for 10 or 15 mins........then the picture got in still mode and there was no voice.......but the movie timer was ticking on with blue blank screen for the rest of that movie......yesterday i came across the same issue while i was watching a movie..........There is also more issue while we record 2 stuffs simultaneously with our TS+......that is.........if you are away from home in the evening.........and you had schedule 2 recording with the STB in stand by mode for eg at: 8 PM (NDTV Good Times - Highway on my plate and ESPN - Sportscenter).........if the electricity goes by 7.30 PM and comes back by 7.35 PM......... the STB is in stand by mode gets to channel no-100 .........but at 8 PM only 1 program which we opted first gets recorded.......when you come back home at 9 PM you will see that the second program which you opted for recording gets failed.......i believe the issue over here is that from channel no-100 ........the STB does not record the 2nd scheduled program if it is placed in channel no -100 in stand by mode......did any of you face this problem too........

With my Tata Sky DTH+ i mostly record english movies...........99% of the time when a movie is gets recorded.........i check manually whether the full stuff of the movie got recorded properly and i check this by fast forwarding the movie.........but in this week i have faced a issue with the movies i have recorded........thats is 3-4 days back when i played the recorded movie.......it just played for 10 or 15 mins........then the picture got in still mode and there was no voice.......but the movie timer was ticking on with blue blank screen for the rest of that movie......yesterday i came across the same issue while i was watching a movie..........

did any of you face this problem too........

yes ajuravi.. i faced the same problem..i got a blue screen though the time recorded of the program was correct as we can see from the time tag on the screen displayed when we fast forward ...i got this problem 2 weeks ago..

It happened to me 3 times this week..........yesterday the technician came......he told me if the problem persists revert to them.......to replace the STB with a new one........

might be its a bug in their software, due to which this happen that recording goes blank after 10-15 minutes.

I think its a very very minor issue..........but that does not affected me that much... as i recorded the same movie this week and watched it again......in 6 months time this is the first time i have experienced..........and also i think that i wont face this problem again......as i have done master reset to my STB.........the technician also told me if any problem arises they replace the STB with a new one.........I wanted to inform you guys that previously Tata Sky DTH+ had 1 problem that while recording if the electricity power goes off the entire recording of the program used to get failed and the program starts to record again from the point electricity comes back...........but recently i have noticed that the programs gets recorded till the point electricity goes off and starts to record from the point the electricity is back.........

I think its a very very minor issue..........but that does not affected me that much... as i recorded the same movie this week and watched it again......in 6 months time this is the first time i have experienced..........and also i think that i wont face this problem again......as i have done master reset to my STB.........the technician also told me if any problem arises they replace the STB with a new one.........

Then why this thread? Who asked about this? This TS+ stb itself is just for recording and when it is not doing even its job it is called very very minor problem? Then what is called major problem?

----------

might be its a bug in their software, due to which this happen that recording goes blank after 10-15 minutes.

It is a major issue and they haven't tested even basic things.

Today afternoon the TS technician came back to my house and they replaced existing STB with a brand new stb for this minor issue at free of cost and they also told me that Tata Sky DTH has fixed up this issue with in a day........by updating the software today.............the same thing was said by the CCOO of Tata Sky DTH thru email to me:happy::inodding:

Back