Question Answered by TSky technical support, when asked about WB on TSKY

ISP
None
I asked,
"Are there any chances of getting WB, ET-NOW and some Music Channels on T-Sky. Its been a long time, since 15th March, we have been waiting for it to launch on T-Sky. "

Customer care replied,
"This is with reference to your web query dated 15/07/2009 02:26:10 PM, enquiring about the non availability of channels mentioned in your query.

We would like to inform you that presently these channels are not included in our packages. However, should we include these channels anytime in the future on our platform the same will be informed to you through an alert and this information will also be updated on our website DTH India, Tata Sky DTH India, Direct-to-Home (DTH India) Satellite Television

It is our endeavour to provide the best possible services and we will continue to work in the best interest of our subscribers.

For any further assistance, please feel free to call us on the Tata Sky helpline"

and some thing which was most shocking to me,

Tata Sky customer care signature reads the following line -
"Assuring you of our best services at all times." :hysterical:

- Is some one from TSky reading this ???
- Even Sun has added WB now, FX Fox Crime is already available in India. point to be noted is Fox is sister concern of STAR india/ SKY.

PATHETIC!!!

"Assuring you of our best services at all times.":iomg:wat a statement from TS:rofl:

I got same reply last week for same channels :redface:

Wow... Great.... How many threads have we got regarding to Unavailability of this and that. Guys, we know Tata Sky didn't add any channels in the recent past and they wont in the future also. They have the a typical template reply to unavailability of channels regarding. Best way for us is to dump Tatasky STB in the Dustbin and switch to another DTH provider. Only then they ll realise they had not done anything good for the poor customers.

even if they add new channels.. the price of the packages would be increased..

Back