Question Answered by TSky technical support, when asked about WB on TSKY

but now i do own a TS stb and if they add any new channel the price tag will be lifted and so have to pay some xtra bugs:iplay:

So you fear Tata Sky is gonna increase the price with addition of new channels and you dont want them to add any channels.How odd is that:wall:What if they increase the price with the current no of channels.Will you go on a hunger strike :confused:

yep ur right then i have to spend few more bugs :isorry:

but now i do own a Tata Sky DTH stb and if they add any new channel the price tag will be lifted and so have to pay some xtra bugs:iplay:

Dont worry man, you can have all the bugs and insects in my house, and i am sure my grandma wouldnt mind you taking the bugs from her place too :hysterical:

Tata Sky is the best for ppl with indian views. for ppl with narrow regional views, they should go to thier regional DTH or cable. Be indian, have a pan indian view. then u will love tata sky. tata sky rocks

About the reply from CC, what do you expect from him? Decisions are taken at highest levels. Not at CS levels. Its too much of you to expect these details from them. Try writing to someone higher up.

Dont worry man, you can have all the bugs and insects in my house, and i am sure my grandma wouldnt mind you taking the bugs from her place too :hysterical:

what a comedy but these are old comedies so try something new:rofl:

----------

Tata Sky is the best for ppl with indian views. for ppl with narrow regional views, they should go to thier regional DTH or cable. Be indian, have a pan indian view. then u will love tata sky. tata sky rocks

k all ur points are good but why should i pay for those free channels:whistle:

Dish tv or Big tv or Airtel or SD don't have other channels? All dths have most of the important channels which includes regional as well as national channels except TS which lacks many regional channels and have some crap channels like Topper tv etc.,

I agree with you Sundthguy .I think few of them hear dont know about what other DTH offers too.as someone said they might be a well frog (or shall say Tata Sky frog).Just check Sundth they are known as Regiona DTH but they have Fox channels which no other DTH has.they even have WB which we dont get on Tatasky.Now Bigtv is gonna add it soon too.

People keep singing praises for Sun DTH for regional channels and funnily the same people criticize it on a SUN DTH forum for its high cost!

for pure Regional channel viewers Sundth is still best.no need to worry about the cost which is just 99rs plus tax right now.just check the channel list of any basic pack in sundth it will have more channels than Tata Sky.Tatasky is giving channels in LS pack which Sundth is giving in Basic pack plus their regional channels and also lot of music channels and FX,Fox Crime.:urock: I am not supporting Sundth,but just need to make few people not to have incorrect info. If anyone is interested in sports,news,movies etc then he shouldnt go for Sundirect.

Back