Quick Question on Jio Fiber Prepaid Offer

• Thread starter Thread starter icecool20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 2,509
ISP
Jio Fiber
Hi,
My friend is installing a new jio fiber prepaid connection. Current offer is pay 1500 (non refundable deposit) and one month free of 150 Mbps plan,
My question is, at the time of installation does he pay Rs 1500 only or also the cost for the second month connection? He is going for prepaid.
Just wanted to know so he is not taken for a ride..
Thanks

no you can just pay 1500 and its fine and by the way 1500 is refundable if you surrender your connection under the trial period after that if you surrender your connection at nay point of time you will be refunded 500

Only 1500 to be paid, that too online via link on sms recd from jio. Don't pay cash. Also double check that link is from jio itself.

Yup, they'll push you hard for Postpaid, if you understand how it works go for the postpaid, and if especially wanted a prepaid it is a better choice overall.
I recently took another connection, prepaid, this past week.
and there is no "referral scheme", so no 3rd month free plan.

Just a update. Jio fiber was installed at my friends place. In fact, the technician who came was insisting that there is no free first month offer.
I had to show him the website to make him realize that he cannot fool people like this.
Other than this, installation was a breeze. Within 15 mts from booking online, sales rep came to do KYC and once done, installation guy
came in about 20 mts to do installation. And, yes he paid Rs 1500 online. First month they gave my friend 150 Mbps free. Following month he can recharge based on his needs.
Thanks!

That is the case they were told to push the customer to buy postpaid, so they do not mention prepaid at all!
Yes, and when I told him, why is it called postpaid when you take money in advance even for postpaid, he merely laughed.
In the earlier days, there was no concept of prepaid. It was always postpaid. Bsnl, etc. You use for a month, and then bill is generated and mailed to you. Just like electricity bills. Everything is advance payment nowadays....

Back