Use Reliance Jio Fiber Prepaid as backup plan?

• Thread starter Thread starter igloo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 3,532
They are truely prepaid & once installed after paying initial amount. can be used as backup.
I mean anyone is forced to recharge or deposit the modem/router back?

199+gst with 7days validity and 1TB is best recharge if main provider goes down.
but it can't be used as a stand-alone plan. I have confirmed from CC, monthly plan needs to be active as base plan in order to use 199 combo as add-on.

That is completely bullshit. No base plan is needed. I have used it myself till February of this year without any base plan. Jio's CC is the worst informed CC. I do not blame those chaps. But its the companies responsibility to provide the documentation and knowledge.

@mikrotik maybe now they changed their policy ? Even the customer rep who comes to the home with the brochures and stuff said the same to me :( just few days ago..

Because they have to upsell. Moreover if you are taking a new connection then for connection activation you will have to take a monthly plan but after first month you can only recharge with 199

What's your usage like every month. Tell me average not your peak

@mikrotik Where is the quote post option ? There is just the LIKE button. Some posts above yours do have the quoted reply option. I have to tag u everytime. weird.

Not more than 500gb-1tb.

airtel seems to be cheapest option currently with symmetric download/upload unlike jio.

Back