• Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,386

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
R.I.P.D. is an upcoming film set to be directed by German film director Robert Schwentke, based on the comic book Rest In Peace Department by Peter M. Lenkov and published by Dark Horse Entertainment. The film will star Ryan Reynolds and Jeff Bridges as Nick Walker and Roy Pulsipher, respectively. Filming for R.I.P.D. was completed on January 28, 2012, and was originally set to be released on June 28, 2013 in United States by Universal Pictures but was moved back to July 19, 2013.

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited:

A recently slain cop joins a team of undead police officers working for the Rest in Peace Department and tries to find the man who murdered him.

Last edited:
Loved this movie. Sure, it could have been much much better. But it was fun nonetheless. Not sure why it flopped so badly.

I wonder too. Liked the trailer.Maybe a similarity to MIB and/or clash with other movies?

The most common complaint I read in the negative reviews was that it had too little material. Not well executed. I mean fine, the movie was LOL for most of the time. Jeff Bridges was awesome in his avatar. It could have been much much better... But that does not mean it was that bad.

Back